Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yet Another New System

If you have read my blog for very long or know me at all you will know that I am a Bible reading plan junkie.  I'm trying to think of all the ways I've read through the Bible.  I've done straight through, which I do not recommend.  I've done a system where you read Pentateuch one day, History the next, Psalms the next, etc.  I've done variations of the M'Cheyne system.  Up until now I've enjoyed that the best.  The key thing is to be in various parts of the Word each day.

I just learned about yet another system.  The idea is that you read ten chapters a day, but don't let that scare you.  It took me less than 15 minutes this morning.  Obviously some days will be longer, like when you hit Psalm 119.  What I'm really excited about is seeing how the various parts of the Bible will be interwoven throughout the year.

Will you join me?  The cool thing is that you don't need to start on any specific date.  Just start going because nothing hinges on the calendar.

No comments: