Monday, September 25, 2006

Fear of the Known

We had our third Systematic Theology class last night. This class had me a little bit scared based on the syllabus and the manner of the professor. But after 3 classes I'm starting to believe that I can get through this. I'll feel much better when I collect some books for my paper.

My class has "that guy" in it. He's probably in his late 40s or so. He likes to see each class as a chance to have a personal conversation with our professor. And our professor is such a nice guy that he doesn't cut him off. Consequently, I can't imagine how we'll end any classes early. *sigh*

I apologize to my readers for the boringness of the blog of late. We had Lily's birthday party on Saturday and it turned out well. Ohio State managed to find a way to beat Penn State. Amanda thinks she's pregnant, but we won't know for a couple of weeks. Work is work. I have a change control that starts at 5 and hoepfully I'll be home by 7. We shall see.

It's just kind of a depressing day for some reason. I think part of it may be because Amanda has been down since the party. I took a walk around the building today and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Life is fundamentally good and I would do well to remember that.

No comments: