Thursday, February 15, 2007

Still Alive

Has it really been more than 2 weeks since my last post? It really goes to show how my life has been lately. Since my last post I:

  • Got my 1 Corinthians 5:5 paper written
  • Have learned about Greek participles
  • Painted Lily's bed
  • Become more involved in work (in a good way)
  • Had to dismiss a mentor from one of my groups (never fun)
That's just off the top of my head. I've had some ideas for blogging, but I just haven't taken the time to write them out. I guess I should take a few minutes some evening to close the books, leave the PS2 off (been loving Lego Star Wars) and do some online journaling.

Uncle Bill and Aunt Tiff are going to have Lily for Friday and Saturday nights. Amanda and I have dinner reservations for Friday. I think I'll be able to get some research done for my next paper on Saturday. It will be weird to be empty nesters for a couple of nights, but I think that we'll survive for that long :)

No comments: