Friday, March 23, 2007

Is it May Yet?

Wow. Another crazy week is in the books. And I mean that literally too. It seems like I've spent all my non-work time either reading, writing, or translating. I guess I should also make an exception for my family time. I guess I should be glad that through it all I am honoring my commitment as a husband and daddy. I am sure that taking more than one class in a semester would be a terrible idea.

I am encouraged by tonight's work in 1 John. There were a few things I had to look up in e-Sword, but I got most of it with just the lexicon. I need more confidence with the various particles for words like "why" or "how" or "where", etc. But I think I'm on the right track.

All I know is that tomorrow will not give me much time. I simply must get some things done in the morning because we're going to a party for our childbirth education class at 11:00. I get to come home after that and get some work done while Amanda and Lily go to another birthday party. Then we'll meet for church at 5:30 (unless they come back here which I don't expect). We'll do church and then maybe pick up food for the way home. I'll put Lily to bed while Amanda gets started on pie crusts for Bill's birthday pie. Oh, and somewhere in there I need to make Jack's legendary baked beans.

I'm pretty sure that God doesn't intend for life to be quite this crazy. I'm ready for the end of the semester I can tell you...

No comments: