Monday, March 26, 2007

What a Weekend!

I feel like we're back in California. Over the weekend we had highs in the high 70s/low 80's with lows in the low 50s. I woke up this morning to overcast skies and a damp chill in the house from leaving all the windows open. It was overcast until about 10:30 this morning. But now it's sunny and in the mid 60s outside.

We were absolutely slammed with activities all weekend. On Saturday we went to our Childbirth Education party (more on that in another entry) and then Amanda and Lily attended a birthday party after that. We then went to church, grabbed dinner on the way home, and then made an apple pie in the evening.

Yesterday we had our Beyond Budgeting class in the morning and Bill's birthday party immediately following that. We got home around 3, I took a nap while Amanda and Lily napped, then I went out to Sam's Club to get some much-needed groceries. We had dinner and then I had class.

Meanwhile, I need to find the time to write one paper (20 pages) and update another. I also need to take the time to really study my Greek. I'm keeping up OK, but I know that I need deeper knowledge if I'm going to do well on the final.

I like to say that we need to stay busy enough that it will take much grace to get done all we need to do. I think I'm doing that now.

No comments: