Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 2 - Morning

Things have gone pretty well so far. I woke up with a little bit of a percocet hangover and slept in a bit (5:15). I got up and did my morning reading and checked my email. I caught up on some blogs that I hadn't read yesterday. I've finished my Greek vocab for the day. It's been a productive couple of hours

I'm trying to get by with just ibuprofen rather than taking any more percocet. I want to be lucid in my convalescence. I had stopped icing at around 7:00, but have since decided that 45 minutes is too long without ice. It doesn't exactly hurt, but it is uncomfortable. It's mostly kind of a dull ache. I also am now getting a better feel for where the internal incisions are. I can feel a little bit of stinging in there. Still, it's nothing too unbearable. I could comfortably sit and read, which is what I wanted.

I'm hoping to get through at least one class lecture this weekend, if not two. I have some more reading to do first though. It would be great if I could have my class done by the end of next week.

No comments: