Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 2 - Night

It's been a good day. The most strenuous thing I did was work with Lily to water the tomato plants. She did most of the work. All I had to do was turn the water on and off and recoil the hose.

The second most strenuous thing I did was fry the quesadillas for dinner. I started to work on sundaes, but Amanda heard me grunting a bit and sent me to the living room. The ice packs have been my friends.

I got a lot of reading done today. The only pain med I've used has been Motrin. I hope for another smooth day tomorrow. I may even get crazy and take a shower. I wouldn't mind shedding this jock in favor of the briefs Amanda got me.

So far, so good. As long as I don't do anything stupid tomorrow I think I'll be good for the office on Tuesday. I'm not looking forward to the hair growing back in. I'm looking forward to it being back, but not the process of growing hair back on a place that has a zillion nerves in it.

No comments: