Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Midterm Thoughts

I'm not quite sure how to handle the results of the midterm elections. I guess part of me is upset to see the GOP just get trounced throughout the country. But another part of me hopes that it gets the party's attention. I read someone said that the GOP has to focus on what put it in power in the first place. All the corruption and scandals have not helped.

This again speaks to how Jesus cannot possibly be a Republican or a Democrat. I tend to feel like voting for the Republican party is really choosing the lesser of two evils. I'm interested to see how the Democrats push their new bi-partisan agenda that will bring unity and peace to the country and the world. After all, the President and the other Republicans are the problem, right?

Lord Jesus, come quickly!

No comments: