Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feeling Tense

Last night we learned our last tense in the Indicative mood. I realize that sounds a bit esoteric, but it is something of a milestone. It means that we now have the tools to understand most verbs in the New Testament. When people ask me about learning Greek I relate it to learning a musical instrument. Keep at it and eventually you will realize that you know a few things.

On another ministry note, I'm considering a change of plans. I still have a lot of time, but I may take Amanda up on the suggestion to pursue a ThD. It might make more sense for me to be an academic than to work with people. As I consider going to various functions, etc, I realize that probably isn't for me. So maybe this will give me the best of both worlds.

I should probably see how I do on my 1 Corinthians validation papers first. I've got to spend some time in the library on Saturday. I want to get this thing done!

No comments: