Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ready to Start?

I start my first class tomorrow. It's my class on apologetics. I've got to admit that I'm a bit anxious, but it's not so much about the material. Will I be on time? How will it be not seeing much of Amanda and Lily every day? What will the classroom be like? Will I stay awake? Will I be able to get my papers done? How about the reading questions?

I realize that much of this is outside my control. I've read the books. I have my stuff ready for taking notes, etc. I think I'm as prepared as I can be. Yet there is always that little bit of fear of the unknown until I go to the first class.

I understand that my professor has a passion for apologetics. This is good news as it means that he will likely pour himself into teaching. I just hope that I can keep up.

No comments: