Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jailbreak

My company installed some iron fences a few months back to increase security. We have a door that leads to a smoking patio and we had abused this for general entry and exit from the building. What's interesting is that there is a place where the fence meets the building and from inside the building you can't tell if the fence is intended to keep outsiders out or us in.

Since it is such a beautiful day and I had some extra time I decided to take a walk and try to digest some stuff that I've been learning from the SCF course I'm taking about the cross. Out of habit I went out the back door and was ready to hit the cheater button on the back gate only to discover that they locked the gate and removed the key that locks it. I hope we don't have a fire!

I considered walking around the other way and popping into the building to get around the fence. But just then a car started to leave. I ran to catch up to it and got out through the gates while the car left. I felt just like I had hid myself in a bag of mail.

No comments: