Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another 2 Hours Done

Yesterday marked the end of my Theology and World Religions class. Our professor was really on the ball for this one and had emailed us our grades shortly after we turned in the exams. It was clear that he was grading quizzes while we took the exam. The exam was only 50 questions long and I don't think it took me more than 30 minutes to do. I was kind of worried going into the test because I figured that I had to get at least a 96 on it to get an A in the course. It turns out that is what I got and I did manage an A. Kind of stressful for a week class. I think I'd rather have a paper or a take-home final to work on.

Looking back, I can see that I now have a much better understanding of various major world religions. I now know the basic difference between a Sunni Muslim and a Shi'ite Muslim too. Incidentally, neither one is particularly fond of America, but Sunnis are better in government since they believe in a separation of church and state.

It's nice to have 5 out of 7 evenings back now. I suppose I can crack open my books for next semester now.

No comments: