Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finishing Well

I have my midterm project due in Greek class tomorrow. What I've done is start to tear apart Ephesians 2:1-10. I diagrammed it first. Then I did the text-critical analysis (which I have since had to beef up). Now I'm doing a lexical analysis. I've decided to work on the following words:
  • dead
  • grace
  • made alive together with (this is one word in Greek)
  • saved
  • faith
  • works
I've got all my words done but works, so I'm putting off doing that. I think my problem is that I'm not quite sure what I'm doing or how much I should do for this. I probably shouldn't have waited for the last week to work on this either. I have had three weeks to work on it. I just couldn't bring myself to spend an evening in the library before this past week though.

No comments: