Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Restless in Raleigh

I haven't been sleeping much lately. I was up until 11:30 Sunday night because of watching the Cavs and Indians games, but I woke up at 5:30 anyway. I went to be around my normal time on Monday night, but woke up a few times during the night. I stayed up kind of late last night because I wanted to see if the Indians would come back (they didn't) and still woke up a couple of times during the night. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's not good.

The "good" news is that we are having a general Blackberry outage in our building because the repeater we have appears not to be working. I got to go on the roof in search of the repeater, which was a fun adventure. We didn't find it, but our facilities guy remembered where it was. Now I'm fighting with Verizon support in an attempt to get this problem resolved.

BTW, note the new link in the sidebar. I learned about that here. I've got to get some Greeky momentum going...

No comments: