Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tired

As you know, I've started doing some journaling when I do my morning devotions. Many mornings I have some great ideas for a blog entry, but they don't stick around for when I actually have the time to write. I may have to do some shuffling in the morning or at least take the time to write down some good notes for later. It feels like I'm always up against the wall for having to go out running.

Today has been a lot of activity with church, a picnic, getting a car inspected and lubricated, and making granola and fudge. The good news is that we're more ready for the beach trip. The bad news is that I'm very tired.

More good news is that I have been keeping up on my Greek NT reading, though I've been cheating a little bit. I've been reading 1 John, which we did at the end of my first year. The language is pretty simple, but it's still good review. Got to keep at it!

No comments: