Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Christian Blogs

I don't do a whole lot of HTing especially now that I've made this blog into more of an online journal about what I'm reading every day. However, I can tell you that my Google Reader has quite a bit going on from Major League Baseball to a variety of blogs about Jesus to some blogs about Windows PowerShell. Historically, my two favorite places to learn about new blogs have been Justin Taylor's Between Two Worlds and Tim Challies' aptly named challies.com.

I've never heard of aggregator sites, but they make sense. A new one has recently sprung up called My Christian Blogs. I took a look through his front page and I can tell you that I either regularly read, have read, or have at least heard of all of them. If you're interested in what is going on in the Christian blogosphere it is well worth your time to check out.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Aristiono,

Thanks for stopping by!