Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Weight off the Shoulders

I just emailed my paper to my professor. It always feels so good to finish a paper. I was living under the constant feeling of the need to get it done and turned in. Now I can concentrate on just keeping up in my classes. It's quite a liberating feeling.

In case you're wondering, it's on the text-critical issues surrounding John 7:53-8:11. You may have noticed that your bible has it set off in square brackets. My paper explains why and what you should do with it. In short, I don't think it belongs as John 7:53-8:11, but it should be put somewhere and it should still be taught.

I thought that it would share happily with Google Docs, but it looks like I have to add people individually to see it. Let me know if you'd like to read it.

No comments: